Re: [O] Structure editing

From: Sanjib Sikder
Subject: Re: [O] Structure editing
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 11:06:21 +0530

Hi,

What I am trying to achieve is an 'ordinary' heading, which is not in the beginning of the document but somewhere in the middle of the document, before a particular level one heading of a tree. At present the 'ordinary' heading gets hidden in the previous tree/subtree.

Unfolded state:
===========
* Heading 1
** Heading 1-1
** Heading 1-2
AT THIS POINT, A LINE (heading for the section below) WHICH SHOULD NOT BE FOLDED
* Heading 2
** Heading 2-1
** Heading 2-2

Thanks.

-----------------------------
Sanjib Sikder
Ph.D. Fellow
Chemical Engineering
IIT Bombay

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 2:18 AM, Suvayu Ali <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 08, 2013 at 01:27:05AM +0530, Sanjib Sikder wrote:

> Is it possible to have a line between two tress which should not hide when
> folded, like the following example ?

No this is not possible.  Any text following a headline is by definition
a part of the tree and will be folded with it.

Maybe if you tell us what you are trying to achieve, we can suggest an
alternative?

--
Suvayu