[O] [New exporter] Key bindings and typographical error

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: [O] [New exporter] Key bindings and typographical error
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 18:01:25 +0100

Hello Nicolas,

First of all, let me thank for your the work you've done with the exporters.
I don't have yet a full 100%-compliant config, but I'm clearly on that road.
And this is really great to get a very nice dispatcher, with bugless exports.

While using the new dispatcher, I'd like to propose some adaptations -- before
it's too late (before everybody gets accustomed to your new bindings).

Here are the changes I would personally make:

[h] Export to HTML

    [H] To temporary buffer            ->  [b] As HTML buffer
    [h] To file                        ->      As HTML file
    [o] To file and open               ->      As HTML file and open

[l] Export to LaTeX

    [L] As TEX buffer                  ->  [b] As LaTeX buffer
    [l] As TEX file                    ->  [l] As LaTeX file
    [p] As PDF file                    OK
    [o] As PDF file and open           OK
    [B] As TEX buffer (Beamer)         ->  [B] As LaTeX buffer (Beamer)
    [b] As TEX file (Beamer)           ->  [L] As LaTeX file (Beamer)
    [P] As PDF file (Beamer)           OK
    [O] As PDF file and open (Beamer)  OK

In summary:
- Use "As ... buffer/file" writing
- Use key `b' for "buffer" result (for both HTML and LaTeX exports)
- Use "LaTeX" (or "TeX") instead of "TEX"
- Use only *small* letters for "plain" LaTeX export
- Use only *capital* letters for "Beamer" LaTeX export
- Use equivalent capital letters for "plain" -> "Beamer"

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban