[O] Worg publishing issue

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: [O] Worg publishing issue
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 14:19:03 +0100

Hello Worgers,

Amidsts all the commotion about documentation for the new exporter, I
committed a very early incomplete draft article documenting the new
beamer exporter.

<http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/worg.git/commit/?id=d7dfb6133bcea0127d0c386334a833e8ac64323e>

But I see that it is not being published.  I got the following
publishing error after pushing my commit.

remote: Publishing file
/home/emacs/git/worg/org-tutorials/org-beamer/org-e-beamer.org using
`org-publish-org-to-html'
remote: Exporting...
remote: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil
remote: worg publish process 16964 exited at 02/05/address@hidden:01:27

Any ideas?

--
Suvayu