Re: [O] editing "The compact Org-Mode Guide"

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] editing "The compact Org-Mode Guide"
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 20:49:51 +0100

Hi Gregory,

Gregory Benjamin <address@hidden> writes:

> I started reading "orgguide.pdf", Release 7.9.3e and came across a
> couple of grammatical errors right away.
>
> I'd like to take a stab at making some corrections and would like to
> have access to the source for this document. With some guidance, I
> should be able to produce a patch that can be incorporated into the
> next realease.

thanks in advance for this work!

Thomas gave all information you need to start -- one correction:
orgguide.texi is not part of Emacs, so you don't need to assign
your copyright to the FSF for them.

Another caveat: most of orgguide.texi comes from org.texi, so
it is very like that, if you find a typo in orgguide.texi, the
typo will be in org.texi too.  If you want to provide a patch
for org.texi too, then you'll have to assign your copyright
to the FSF -- or to let Thomas or/and I backport your changes
into org.texi.

All best,

--
 Bastien