[O] beamer export - options vs. arguments

From: Jan-Mark Batke
Subject: [O] beamer export - options vs. arguments
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 12:33:21 +0100

All,

I would like to have a literature list in my beamer presentation. As it is longer than one slide, I would like to see something like something like this
\begin[allowframebreaks]{frame}
\frametitle{Literature}
\bibliographystyle{plain}
\bibliography{References}
\end{frame}
in the exported tex file.

However, using envargs in org does not help, the frame option "allowframebreaks" is neglected.

** Literature    :B_frame:
   :PROPERTIES:
   :BEAMER_env: frame
   :BEAMER_envargs: allowframebreaks
   :END:

#+BEGIN_LaTeX
\bibliographystyle{plain}
\bibliography{References}
#+END_LaTeX

I found some discussion on the :beamer_envargs property, I understood that the org structure does not entirely reflect the latex structure and this may cause the problem.

So, I have two questions now:

1. Would it make sense to distinguish "arguments" (args) vs. "options" (as they appear as [options] in latex?

2. How to overcome my problem with avoiding to have a frame environment as source block in org mode?

Thanks

Jan-Mark

--
Jan-Mark Batke  address@hidden