[O] color of exported code block

From: Vinh Nguyen
Subject: [O] color of exported code block
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 10:47:56 -0800

Hi,

My emacs color theme consists of a black background with colors that
match that.  When I export an org file to html, the colors appear like
how they appear in emacs (good), except the background isn't black.
This (http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/50906) post
explains that I could modify the color and background options in the
pre tag), but I was wondering if there's a way to have emacs export
the code with a white background color theme so that it'll always look
OK in an export?

That is, when I edit in emacs, colors have a black background theme.
When I export, different colors are used that match a white or grey
background color.

FYI, I use
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.emacs.d/color-theme-6.6.0")
(require 'color-theme)
(color-theme-clarity)

-- Vinh