Re: [O] Info: (org)Customizing tables in ODT export

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Info: (org)Customizing tables in ODT export
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 06:24:53 -1000

Aloha Jambu,

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

> Is this issue resolved for you.

Just now, thanks to your suggestions.

> Firstly, make sure that org file is indeed of "right" size and is NOT
> sheared to smaller size.

The org file appears to be correct.  I opened it in emacs and was
surprised to find section 12.8.11.4 is complete.

> Secondly, think about "What has changed in my environment, which made me
> notice this aberrant behaviour.  Did I change my PC, my desk etc etc".

I changed my info:

poto:doc dk$ which -a info
/opt/local/bin/info
/usr/bin/info

This is the problem. When I use /usr/bin/info (ver. 4.8), which shipped
with my Mac, all is well.  When I use /opt/local/bin/info (ver. 4.13)
from MacPorts, then the file is truncated.

Achim mentioned something about locale and the C compiler, but I
couldn't really follow where he was going.  Since MacPorts is the only
place on my system where gcc is invoked (I think, I certainly don't use
gcc on my own), then perhaps there is a problem there?

Thanks for your patience and persistence.  I really appreciate the help.

All the best,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye