Re: [O] bbdb or bbdb3 or org-contacts

From: Dieter Wilhelm
Subject: Re: [O] bbdb or bbdb3 or org-contacts
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 15:04:15 +0100

Thank you very much for all the input.

So in summary it is on the safe side to use bbdb for a transition period
because neither the maintainability of bbdb3 nor org-contacts seem to be
ensured.

          Dieter

PS: I hope future developments will bring forth a stable database
solution maintained within Emacs proper.

--
Best wishes

H. Dieter Wilhelm
Darmstadt