Re: [O] patch for ob-sql.el: improve MySQL header formatting, and add db

From: Gary Oberbrunner
Subject: Re: [O] patch for ob-sql.el: improve MySQL header formatting, and add db spec header vars
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 13:57:46 -0500

Here's a better version of this patch, which also adds support for :colnames, which I needed.  And it adds some doc about what header args are used.

 * add a header-row delimiter to the tables returned from mysql
 * adds new sql-specific header args for the database connection, and implements them for mysql
 * adds support for :colnames (mysql only)
 * (minor) adds an edebug spec to org-babel-result-cond to allow edebugging through it

Let me know if this would be better as a pull request.  This patch does three things:

--
Gary

--
Gary