Re: [O] Babel-generated files not part of published projects?

From: Gunnar Wolf
Subject: Re: [O] Babel-generated files not part of published projects?
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 08:01:13 -0600

Bastien dijo [Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 02:42:27PM +0100]:
> > When I export a single file (i.e. with C-c C-e p), the file gets
> > generated with the specified filename and included in the resulting
> > PDF. However, when I do it via org-publish-all (or
> > org-publish-project), the code does not get executed, and the
> > resulting files are missing the diagramas.
> >
> > What am I missing?
>
> Most probably the ltxpng/ directory is not reachable/known or set
> correctly the publishing project.

Hi,

No, I thought about it as well, but I now create the directory just
before calling org-publish-project — This snippet might sound silly,
but please bear in mind it's just a part of a bigger project :) I have
this in my project Makefile:

/--------------------
| html:
|       mkdir -p html/ltxpng
|       echo html | emacs --batch --load ~/.emacs --load publish.el --funcall
org-publish-project

| pdf:
|       mkdir -p pdf/ltxpng
|       echo pdf | emacs --batch --load ~/.emacs --load publish.el --funcall
org-publish-project

| publish:
|       emacs --batch --load ~/.emacs --load publish.el --funcall
org-publish-all

My ~/.emacs file does include the needed declarations for Babel to
evaluate the blocks:

    (org-babel-do-load-languages 'org-babel-load-languages  '((dot . t)) )
    (defun my-org-confirm-babel-evaluate (lang body)
      (not (or (string= lang "dot") (string= lang "ditaa"))))
    (setq org-confirm-babel-evaluate 'my-org-confirm-babel-evaluate)

The only information I can get from the buid process is that LaTeX
does not find the needed files (and that can be reproduced just by
running latex on the generated .tex files):

    LaTeX Warning: File `ltxpng/estados_proceso.png' not found on input line 94.
    ! Package pdftex.def Error: File `ltxpng/estados_proceso.png' not found.
    (...)
    LaTeX Warning: File `ltxpng/bloqueo_mutuo_simple.png' not found on input
line 1300.
    ! Package pdftex.def Error: File `ltxpng/bloqueo_mutuo_simple.png' not
found.

The only thing I see is that when Org-mode exports to LaTeX, it does
not run the Babel blocks.

Any ideas?