Re: [O] can babel results show time of evaluation?

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] can babel results show time of evaluation?
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 10:09:35 -0700

Hi Thomas,

I've just pushed this functionality up to the main branch.  To make use
of it add the following to your Emacs config.

  (setq org-babel-hash-show-time t)

It works for me in some simple tests, and I can confirm that with this
variable set to nil, I get no new failures in the Org-mode test suite,
so it shouldn't introduce any problems.

Thanks for suggesting this functionality,

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte