Re: [O] About range references in the spreadsheet

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] About range references in the spreadsheet
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 17:48:24 +0100

Hi Xue, Eric and Dieter,

address@hidden (H. Dieter Wilhelm) writes:

> (I would avoid the ambiguous expression "column two" since it is a
> relative specification) alternatively
>
>   The TWO REFERENCES expand to a field range from the row above the
>   current row, starting with two columns to the left up to the current
>   column.

Yes... but this is a bit long.

I finally used this:

@@-1$-2..@@-1   @r{in the first row up, 3 fields from 2 columns on the left}

Implicitely, the sentence ends with "up to the current one", which I
think can be assumed to be obvious here.

Let me know if you think this is still confusing.

Best,

--
 Bastien