Re: [O] Info: (org)Customizing tables in ODT export

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Info: (org)Customizing tables in ODT export
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 02:34:45 -1000

Aloha Achim,

Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:

>> I see the full file in pdf and html.
>
> I get the complete section shown in Emacs and standalone info reader no
> problem.
>  What version of TeXinfo are you using and is there any warning/error when
> generating the info file from the texinfo sources?

I'll have to customize my bash shell to keep more of the make output.
Generating the info file happens early enough that I can't scroll back
to see when the info file is generated.

The texinfo is from the MacTeX distribution:

(/Users/dk/.emacs.d/src/org-mode/doc/./org.texi
(/Users/dk/.emacs.d/src/org-mode/doc/texinfo.tex
conditionals, indexing, sectioning, toc, environments, defuns, macros,
cross references, insertions,

These are the only failures I could see in the log available to me:

Output written on orgguide.pdf (47 pages, 346216 bytes).
Transcript written on orgguide.log.
tar: Failed to set default locale
tar: Failed to set default locale

I have this warning, which doesn't seem pertinent to the documentation:

Generating autoloads for ob-comint.el...done
Making generated-autoload-file local to  *autoload-file* while let-bound!

Thanks for looking into this.

All the best,
Tom

--