Re: [O] org-tree-slide as default, sort of

From: henry atting
Subject: Re: [O] org-tree-slide as default, sort of
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 19:37:33 +0100

Hi Takaaki,

> [...]
> How about the following setting?
>
> (add-hook 'org-mode-hook 'org-tree-slide-mode)
>
> If you have already tried the setting with the latest version of
> org-tree-slide,
> and also encountered issues, please let me know the details.
> I'll try to reproduce and fix it. [...]

Yes, this was exactly my setting.

At first it breaks org-publish. If I export a file the resulting html
file will only contain the first top level headline and the second, 3rd
... level headlines. All other top level headlines are ignored.
Secondly it breaks gnus/message mode when started with a hook to load
orgstruct mode like this:
(add-hook 'message-mode-hook 'turn-on-orgstruct)
When I want to write a new mail only an empty buffer opens with an error
message something like `before first heading'.
Thirdly I think org-tree-slide should ignore org-agenda or vice versa.
When I open org-agenda frequently the org-tree-slide greeting message
appears in the echo area. Maybe it slows it down...

henry

--
http://literaturlatenight.de