Re: [O] Wish: iCalendar export with free/busy only

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Re: [O] Wish: iCalendar export with free/busy only
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 15:22:09 +0100

* Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Karl,

Hi!

> Karl Voit <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I'd love to have my agenda exported (for now I am using the snippet
>> below[1]) to an ics file which only contains (anonymized) events
>> optionally still containing (a set of allowed) tags.
>
> The new iCalendar exporter allows filters -- so you should be able to
> filter out the entries that you don't want.

Cool feature! However, I don't want to filter out whole events, my
goal ist to replace detailed information with less detailed
information about my events.

In the meantime, I created [2] which filters a given ICS file
according to my (detailed) requirements. I very much like it so far.

  2. https://github.com/novoid/convert_iCal_to_free-busy-only
--
Karl Voit