Re: [O] How to export results to latex?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] How to export results to latex?
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 14:41:19 +0100

Hi Seweryn,

Seweryn Kokot <address@hidden> writes:

> I have test1.org file (see below [1]) which I want to export to latex. However
> when exporting to latex (both using org-export and org-export-dispatch), the
> content of RESULTS is missing in the resulting test1.tex (see below [2]).
> What is the reason for that?

That's because the default value for `org-export-with-drawers' is nil.

You need to use

(setq org-export-with-drawers t)

or

(setq org-export-with-drawers '("RESULTS"))

So that the drawer gets exported.

> One year ago when exporting the same file with ":results org replace" the
> output
> was wrapped with "begin_org ... end_org" now it is wrapped with "begin_src org
> ..." then the export to latex gives verbatim or lstlisting environments... Any
> hints what to do to get the previous behaviour?

:results raw

should be fine, no?

(#+begin_org was too confusing -- see the many discussions about this
on the list, so we are not supporting this anymore.)

Best,

--
 Bastien