Re: [O] Minor footnote suggestion

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Minor footnote suggestion
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 10:38:14 +0100

Hello,

Alan L Tyree <address@hidden> writes:

> When positioned in footnote text, the function jumps back *to the
> beginning* of the footnote reference. It would be more convenient to
> jump to the end of the reference since that is where the author is
> likely to pick up typing the text.

It was done this way because, if point at the end of the reference, you
cannot use C-c C-c another time to jump back to the definition.

Also, if the buffer ends with the footnote reference, there is no such
place. So, sometimes, you will move after the reference, and other
times, it will be on its last character.

I'm not sure which behaviour is the less annoying.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou