Re: [O] new exporter, conditional options according to backend

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] new exporter, conditional options according to backend
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 14:23:41 +0100

Hello,

Andreas Leha <address@hidden> writes:

> Sorry for hijacking this thread.  But I am also interested in backend
> specific options.  Could you give an example of how to achieve something
> like this with the new exporter:
>
> #+begin_src R :results graphics :file (if (and (boundp
> 'org-export-current-backend) (eq org-export-current-backend 'e-latex))
> "foo.pdf" "foo.png")
>   plot(1:10)
> #+end_src

You need to process the buffer being exported before Babel blocks are
expanded. You could use `org-export-before-processing-hook' for that.

For example, you could define a specific extension for :file values,
like "foo.xxx", process the buffer and and replace "xxx" with an
appropriate extension according to the current back-end (the argument of
the function).

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou