[O] keymap for read-date-minibuffer

From: Mark Edgington
Subject: [O] keymap for read-date-minibuffer
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 21:50:35 -0500

Hello all,

I recently spent a while figuring out how to add custom-keybindings to
the read-date-minibuffer which appears when org-read-date is called.
The only way to do it currently is to use the
org-read-date-minibuffer-setup hook, and add keybindings to the
minibuffer-local-map there.  I'm wondering if it wouldn't be more
natural to just define an "org-read-date-minibuffer-map" that the end
user can modify, and to overlay this on top of the
minibuffer-local-map when org-read-date is called.  Thoughts?

Regards,

Mark