Re: [O] Still Wishing for Snooze

From: Samuel Loury
Subject: Re: [O] Still Wishing for Snooze
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 11:42:37 +0100

"Andrew M. Nuxoll" <address@hidden> writes:

> 1.  Add a date tag to an entry that indicates that it is "inactive"
> until a certain date.  I'm picturing something like this:
>
> ***** TODO [#B] Verify login to the virtual machines
>        SCHEDULED: <2013-01-11 Tue +1w> DELAY: <2013-01-24 Thu>

In your model, does the DELAY act as a scheduled date also? I mean, do
you want the event "Verify login to the virtual machines" to show up in
the agenda on 2013-01-24 Thu?

I think it is a very good idea and I would be use it as soon as it would
be ready. I might take a look as soon as I find some free time at how to
implement this. It does not look too complicated.

--
Konubinix
GPG Key    : 7439106A