Re: [O] Bug in org-agenda.el

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] Bug in org-agenda.el
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 18:20:15 +0100

Bastien writes:
> Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:
>> Probably yes, although there are other variables that should probably be
>> bound in this case (and maybe others).
>
> If you can think of some others, please let us know.

The docstring of org-minutes-to-clocksum-string says:

  "Format number of minutes as a clocksum string.
The format is determined by `org-time-clocksum-format',
`org-time-clocksum-use-fractional' and
`org-time-clocksum-fractional-format' and
`org-time-clocksum-use-effort-durations'."

so these are the obvious candidates.  I'm not familiar enough with the
inner workings of the agenda code to decide whether these customizations
should be tzemporarily be disabled.  The code that introduced them is
relatively new, so the author(s) might know a bit more about that.

Regards,
Achim.

DIY Stuff:
http://Synth.Stromeko.net/DIY.html