Re: [O] [BUG] `org-load-noerror-mustsuffix´ is n ot defined, introduced

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] `org-load-noerror-mustsuffix´ is n ot defined, introduced by 5484a33b
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 17:40:37 +0100

Bastien writes:
> asking for troubles.  I removed this.

However, in a situation where this is indeed the problem, you actually
don't solve it and it will just appear slightly later.

Also, this change again breaks installs where the autoloads file is
compressed (that was the reason for introduction of the more complicated
way to load this file that led to the introduction of the new macro).
In particular, when there is another org-loaddefs.el later on in the
loadpath, it will happily load that file, creating just the very problem
we were trying to avoid.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: