[O] org agenda extensions

From: Thomas Alexander Gerds
Subject: [O] org agenda extensions
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 14:35:42 +0100

Dear all

with the aim to show properties in custom match views, I have been
experimenting with new variables:

org-agenda-overriding-agenda-format
org-agenda-property-list

then, tweaking the function org-scan-tags this enables custom format for
the agenda lines, optionally showing properties (without invoking
org-columns).

you can test this here

http://192.38.117.59/~tag/download/org-agenda-overriding-format-snps.el

using the dummy org-file

http://192.38.117.59/~tag/download/test.org

this should not break any current functionality? so, how about including
these changes of org-scan-tags?

Best Thomas

ps: I have now subscribed to the mailing list also with my current email
address. but, I posted this message once before ... so, dear mailing
list maintainers, please accept my appologies for the inconvenience !

--
sent from Nil