[O] colorg: Starting!

From: François Pinard
Subject: [O] colorg: Starting!
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 10:56:14 -0500

Hi, people.

A few weeks ago, we had a short discussion on this mailing list about
creating a Collaborative Org project.  Well, I see that my need just
does not fade out.  So this morning, for the good or for the bad,
without knowing where this will bring me :-), I decided to give in and
just created an *empty* repository on GitHub:

   https://github.com/pinard/ColOrg

When I'll find some free time (which I do not much have), I intend to
initialize the Wiki with a few saved pointers and email exchanges on
that topic.  Let's use this mailing list, here, for discussion; yet we
might prefix related emails with "colorg:", to ease threading.

So, interested people, let's manage to keep in closer contact, and see
what we can do!

François