Re: [O] Bug: org-agenda-get-todos: Wrong type argument: integer-or-marke

From: Andrews, Kyle (KC)
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: org-agenda-get-todos: Wrong type argument: integer-or-marker-p, nil [7.9.2 (7.9.2-181-ge8aaca-elpa @ c:/users/--------/documents/store/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121231/)]
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 16:57:18 +0000

I attached a minimal document that causes the error. It has a ``#+TODO:'' line
at the top which does not list ``TODO'' as a TODO state.  Meanwhile, in other
documents in directories listed in my org-agenda-files I have many TODO
entries.  When org-agenda tried to collect just my TODO headlines, it found one
in a file with locally defined TODO words but without TODO. That caused the
error.

Is it possible to add additional TODO keywords to a local file without
excluding the global keywords?

Regards,

Kyle