Re: [O] Bug: conflict with python-mode [7.8.11]

From: Till Junge
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: conflict with python-mode [7.8.11]
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 18:41:12 +0100

Hi guys,

First of all, thank you so much for your quick answers during the
holidays, I really didn't expect any answer until next year :)

So, Andreas was right, I got the newest version of python-mode and the
problem is gone.

BTW, the bug also show up if org-mode gets loaded before or after
python-mode, it doesn't matter. It was the first thing I tried.

Thanks, great work

Till