Re: [O] bugs in export

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] bugs in export
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 16:18:05 -0700

Here is a minimal complete example.  To reproduce, run emacs -Q on
this file using Emacs 24.2.  If you want, load a more recent Org
version.  Go to "x".  Run C-c c-e 1 A.  That is a one, not an ell.
The commented lines get exported.

===
***** [#A] The FAQ that should never be necessary
******* x
Here is a quote:

#+begin_quote
.... I cannot be washed, cannot raise my head, cannot have
company, cannot be lifted from bed, cannot look out of the
window, cannot be touched, cannot watch television or listen
to music - the list is long. ...
#+end_quote

# exported comment

********* She was exaggerating or faking
She died.

# non-exported comment
===

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY
can get it.  There is no hope without action.