Re: [O] Adding tags when capturing?

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] Adding tags when capturing?
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 10:05:30 +0100

Carsten Dominik writes:

> On 20.12.2012, at 09:30, Alan Schmitt <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Is there a way to set-up the capture buffer so that tags may be
>> completed according to the ones present in another file?
>
> You will be able to complete based on what is present in the target
> file, is that not good enough for any application?

I guess it does not work well in my setup, which is as follows.

- My capture file is called "refile.org", and anything in it has to be
  refiled. This way I can easily add stuff on the go on my iPhone (using
  a macro in Nebulous Notes to add a "TODO" line and the current date at
  the bottom of the file).
- At my computer, I often refile on the fly (C-c C-w), then the tasks
  lands in todo.org (one of the two refiling targets, the other being
  maybe.org), where all the tags are.

So is there a way to tell capture to search for the tags in todo.org
instead of refile.org (which does not contain any)?

Thanks,

Alan