Re: [O] Anyone using or working on ob-scheme?

From: Jeff Mickey
Subject: Re: [O] Anyone using or working on ob-scheme?
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 16:48:16 -0800

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Michael Gauland
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Wish me luck!

Indeed!

I'm running into these problems as well. I was curious if you've had
any time to work on this.

As a general question to the org list: What dynamic languages similar
to how scheme will interact with it's inferior process (python and
ruby?) have decently complete org babel implementations that I can
look at to fix parts of this? I'd like to get :session working.

  //  jeff