Re: [O] Bugs in org-cycle-internal-local?

From: Rémi Vanicat
Subject: Re: [O] Bugs in org-cycle-internal-local?
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 19:57:23 +0100

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Rémi,
>
> Rémi Vanicat <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I've tried to use visibility cycling in outline minor mode[1] with ruby,
>
> I tried your minor mode with the minimal snippet you gave and it works
> well here.

did you let the two space before the both def? Without those space,
every thing work find:

the full snipet is like

class XmmsInteract
  def get(info, attr, default=nil)
    info[attr].to_a[0][1]
  end

  def initialize
    @looking_for_medialib_list = []
  end
end

and the hide fail on the "  def get"

I admit that the importance of the space could be not obvious in my
first email.

> Could it be the version of org-mode you're using?

It's stock org-mode from Emacs

--
Rémi Vanicat