Re: [O] PDF docs from Org-mode: not valid PDF?

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] PDF docs from Org-mode: not valid PDF?
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 20:07:01 +0100

Michael Hannon writes:
> To proceed with this, I need to generate a series of PDF documents and have
> the boss's admin assistant try to print them.  Unfortunately, I've been
> swamped with some other stuff this week and haven't had a chance to work on
> this.

Would it be possible that you first check what that error really is?
The one thing that comes to mind is that your PDF maybe references fonts
that are not available and the easiest solution would be to either
change to standard fonts or embed them in the PDF (if the license is
permitting that).

Regards,
Achim.

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: