[O] Bug: export to LaTeX doesn't handle filenames properly [7.8.11]

From: John Smith
Subject: [O] Bug: export to LaTeX doesn't handle filenames properly [7.8.11]
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 12:48:54 +0100

Hi,

I have in my .org file links to files that contain spaces and [].
org-insert-link converts space to %20, [ to %5B, ] to %5D.

When doint html-export, the links work, but LaTeX export just leaves the links as they are
(so now there are LaTeX comments in the middle of filename)
After doing 'replace-string four times:
%20 -> space
%5B -> [
%5D -> ]
%~. -> /home/oleh
The document compiles. I figure it'd be nice to change 'org-export-as-latex to do this automatically.

regards,
Oleh