Re: [O] Problem with template expansion of previous prompts.

From: Michael Baum
Subject: Re: [O] Problem with template expansion of previous prompts.
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 15:18:36 -0500

Yes, you're correct, Aaron, thanks. Apparently the secondary substitutions only get processed after all the questions are asked and the template is written out to the temp buffer. So the backslash has to be escaped to survive the first round of substitutions.

I kind of feel that this should be stated more explicitly in the manual. IN BOLD TYPE.

maabaum