Re: [O] Emacs user conference

From: Ivan Kanis
Subject: Re: [O] Emacs user conference
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 15:02:55 +0100

Hi Joakim,

Good we got a place! So it will be Stockholm.

Roughly how many people can you hold comfortably in a meeting room? It's
important to know so that we don't get too many people.

When we did a Org Mode conference in Paris in 2012 we were very
surprised that 12 people turned up.

The next question is when?

I think like you that a week-end is best. I can't think talking about
emacs for more than two days. I am thinking between April and June 2013.

I am only saying this because warm weather puts me in a good mood. It
could be done sooner.

I don't think we should do it in July or August because most people
takes their holiday then... [1]

Take care,

Ivan Kanis

[1] Well in France at least ;)