Re: [O] export_file_name problem with new exporter

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] export_file_name problem with new exporter
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 13:38:50 +0100

Suvayu Ali <address@hidden> writes:

> On Fri, Dec 07, 2012 at 11:27:40AM +0100, Alan Schmitt wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have "#+EXPORT_FILE_NAME: ~/tmp/jsseccloud.tex" in an org file, but
>> when I export it (either to beamer or to latex), it's using the name of
>> the file instead of the given file name.
>>
>> Am I doing something wrong here?
>>

> As far as I am aware, that works for subtree export only.

Ah, this is problematic. I need to change the file name for two reasons:
- the org file name has spaces in it, and latexmk fails when processing
it
- processing the file creates a bunch of files that clobber my org
directory, so I want the created files to be out of the way

If someone has suggestions on how to deal with these issues, I'd gladly
try them.

Thanks,

Alan