Re: [O] Annoying empty line after M-RET / C-RET

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [O] Annoying empty line after M-RET / C-RET
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 11:29:39 +0100

Eric Abrahamsen schrieb:
> I think by default it tries to guess what you want by looking at what's
> already there: ie it interprets the previous blank line above your
> current heading to mean that you like having blank lines between all
> your headings.

Ah, okay. That makes sense to me. So I'll either have to be
consistent with empty lines (using or not using them), or I'll
have to adjust org-blank-before-new-entry.

Also, I just noticed that this is explained in the FAQ:

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html#blank-line-after-headlines-and-list-items

Sorry for not having looked there before asking.

Regards,
Volker

--
Volker Grabsch