Re: [O] The statement on what is orgmode.

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: Re: [O] The statement on what is orgmode.
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 21:26:40 +0900

> Why not just type out what the page should say?  That is in the spirit
> of collaborative way of using things.
>
> Your mail sounds more like a complaint, but with a polite tone.

Oops. I was not complaining. I am sorry if my mail gave that
impression. I raised an issue. Or, what I thought was an issue. In my
first mail, I did not suggest a formulation because I was not sure
what I wanted it to be. Also, I thought it was better to first see if
others thought there was an issue in what I was saying.

In my second mail, I have made a suggestion. I am not sure if that is
the best solution. May be somebody can come up with a better solution.
But I have suggested what my little mind could come up with.

Vikas