Re: [O] [new exporter] :wrap problems

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [new exporter] :wrap problems
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 21:42:59 +0100

Hello,

Michael Gauland <address@hidden> writes:

> I've run into trouble using the :wrap option with babel, with the new
> exporter.
> Using :wrap to put the result in an EXAMPLE block works consistently, but
> putting the result into a SRC block is inconsistent.  This example:
>
> * :wrap example
>   #+BEGIN_SRC ruby :results value :exports both :wrap EXAMPLE
>   "This string came from Ruby."
>   #+END_SRC
>   #+BEGIN_SRC ruby :results value :exports both :wrap SRC fundamental
>   "This string also came from Ruby."
>   #+END_SRC
>
> Works as I would expect with the old exporter, but the new exporter does not
> process the generated SRC block. Exporting to ASCII gives me:
>
> :wrap example
> =============
>
>   ,----
>   | "This string came from Ruby."
>   `----
>
>   ,----
>   | This string came from Ruby.
>   `----
>
>   ,----
>   | "This string also came from Ruby."
>   `----
>
>   #+BEGIN_SRC fundamental This string also came from Ruby.
>   #+END_SRC fundamental

I only have time for a cursory look at the problem right now, but
I notice one obvious error: ":wrap src fundamental" generates wrong Org
syntax. It should be "#+END_SRC" not "#+END_SRC fundamental".

I assume that fixing it on the Babel side should make the problem go
away.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou