[O] Agenda highlighting bug

From: Simon Thum
Subject: [O] Agenda highlighting bug
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 22:30:45 +0100

Hi all,

I recently added an org file which is an import from our community service, the so-called "Müllabfuhr", which I put in "müllabfuhr.org".

The agenda fails to highlight these entries however. It's not terrible, actually it's JUST PERFECT because this is such a minor thing but it sucks to miss it.

Now that's obviously a bug. But I really like to attenuate some entries, just as approaching deadlines are set in bold. Is there any feature to achieve this (ideally based on tags, not presence of weird characters in the file name)?

Cheers,

Simon