Re: [O] [ANN] e-latex back-end: changes to attributes syntax

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] e-latex back-end: changes to attributes syntax
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 16:31:57 +0100

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I've changed the attribute syntax for tables, images and lists in
>> e-latex back-end (new exporter). New this back-end conforms to the
>> syntax used by Babel and every other back-end.
>
> Super cool!  I eagerly looking forward to using this for real world
> tasks!

I added another related feature that may come handy: math table
clusters. Contiguous math tables sharing the same mode are enclosed
within the same math environment. It allows to type, for example:

  #+label: I_2
  #+attr_latex: :mode math :environment bmatrix
  | a | b |
  |---+---|
  | c | d |
  #+attr_latex: :mode math :environment bmatrix :math-prefix "\\times"
  | 1 | 0 |
  |---+---|
  | 0 | 1 |
  #+attr_latex: :mode math :environment bmatrix :math-prefix "="
  | 1 | 0 |
  |---+---|
  | 0 | 1 |
  #+attr_latex: :mode math :environment bmatrix :math-prefix "\\times"
  | a | b |
  |---+---|
  | c | d |
  #+attr_latex: :mode math :environment bmatrix :math-prefix "="
  | a | b |
  |---+---|
  | c | d |

and get: