Re: [O] Question re. Bernt's agenda setup

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: Re: [O] Question re. Bernt's agenda setup
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 01:50:54 -0500

Memnon Anon <address@hidden> writes:

> Manish <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> a way to
>> pick out all #+begin_src parts from the .org version?
>
> (org-babel-tangle &optional ONLY-THIS-BLOCK TARGET-FILE LANG),
> bound to `C-c C-v t' by default.
> Not all emacs-lisp blocks are set to :tangle yes, though.

The org version of the document is available at
http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.org

You should be able to load that in org-mode and then tangle it with C-c
C-v C-t to generate org-mode.el with all of the elisp from the document
in it.

Some of the code blocks in the document are explicitly set to :tangle no
because one or more of the following apply:

  - The code block is replaced with another that allows overriding
    values in a users .emacs
  - The code block shows an old setting that I don't use anymore
  - The code block is a repeat of a setting that is included in another
    block

Let me know if you find something missing from the tangled version that
you think should be there.

I guess I should add a "How To Use This Document" section with these
details.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Regards,
Bernt