Re: [O] new exporter: remove postamble in html of export subtree

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] new exporter: remove postamble in html of export subtree
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 14:38:33 +0100

Hello,

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

> Alan Schmitt <address@hidden> writes:

>> I'm trying to remove the postamble in the html-export of a subtree, and
>> I don't know how to do it. This is what I tried:
>
> C-h v org-e-html-postamble RET
>

>> #+BEGIN_SRC org
>> :PROPERTIES:
>> :EXPORT_OPTIONS: html-postamble:nil
>> :END:
>> #+END_SRC
>>

>> (I found the name of the option in the org-e-html.el file.)
>>
>> How can I specify this option so that it only applies to a subtree?
>
> Nicolas can advise you in this regard.  Why would you want to do it on
> per-subtree basis?

You can't specify this option at the subtree level, because you can't
specify it with neither a keyword nor an options item.

The property :html-postamble is defined with the following line:

     (:html-postamble nil nil org-e-html-postamble)

Its default value is `org-e-html-postamble'. The third element (nil) is
the place to define an option item. For example, with:

    (:html-postamble nil "html-postamble" org-e-html-postamble)

your syntax should be valid, along with the global:

This is now the case in master (along with #+OPTIONS: html-preamble:nil).

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou