Re: [O] Babel source blocks

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: [O] Babel source blocks
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 16:53:02 -0600

> I still cannot reproduce it.
>
> org-babel-execute-buffer calls org-babel-execute-src-block on every
> source block, which calls org-babel-get-src-block-info to get the info.
>
> org-babel-get-src-block-info let-binds case-fold-search to t before
> calling org-babel-where-is-src-block-head and therefore the latter
> should do a case-independent search for the #+begin_src part. That's
> indeed how things work in my case (both latest and 7.8.10).
>
> You might want to step through this chain with the debugger and make sure
> that things happen properly. But I don't see anything wrong in the current
> code (or the 7.8.10 code: afaict, it behaves identically in this respect).
>
> Nick

Specifically I was working on getting results, and they were never
added under the source block. I don't know if it was the lower-case or
the heading level. If you can't reproduce it, I'll chalk it up to user
error.

I'm crunching some important docs, and moved on.

Russell Adams                            address@hidden