Re: [O] Yes, I'm still alive

From: Luis Anaya
Subject: Re: [O] Yes, I'm still alive
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 22:29:42 -0500

Aidan Gauland <address@hidden> writes:

> John Hendy <address@hidden> writes:
>> Thanks for sharing and you have my condolences. As others might say
>as

[chomp...]

> Ditto.  Don't worry about us; worry about yourself and your sanity.
> (That, of course, doesn't mean not to hack on Org if you're itching
> to.)

:)

Thanks!

Things have been coming back to normal after all that time, but there
are crews from other states working on lines.

Personally, we did fine compared to the folks at the shore, parts of
New York and Long Island. If you watched the news, those were the areas
that were presented being that had the biggest impact from the storm.
Luckily, we live far from the ocean, but near a river, which was a
concern for  evacuation. But most of the damage in our neighborhood
came from down trees due to winds, but no disastrous damage in our area.

In our home we had a couple of branches that were used as kindle for
the wood stove, our biggest problem during that time was the lack of
power. Being that those night went down to the 30's (0-1C) we had to
keep the wood stove going during the outage that lasted three days.

That was tiring...

But, back to normal. :)

--
Luis Anaya