Re: [O] org-reload and new exporter

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] org-reload and new exporter
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 12:03:57 +0000 (UTC)

Andreas Leha <andreas.leha <at> med.uni-goettingen.de> writes:
> *Messages* does not show anything suspicious:

Indeed.  Since the org-export backends clearly are reloaded, some of the later
reloads must subvert them.  I'd assume that this is due to something else from
contrib you have loaded, but you could simply reload org step by step in the
order that org-reload does and check where the export backends drop out.

> I am installing to a custom location.  Is that the problem here?

I don't think so, I do that all the time.  But I'm not using nearly as many
packages from contrib...

Regards,
Achim.