Re: [O] [bug?] org-e-latex; unexpected enumerate in export

From: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala
Subject: Re: [O] [bug?] org-e-latex; unexpected enumerate in export
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 13:37:57 +0900

Hello Nicolas,

Thanks for the reply.

> Note that this result is impossible to obtain with filling or
> auto-filling, so you probably put it here manually.

No., It was auto-filled. Now I noticed that, it was because my fill-column is
customized to 78.

I wonder how to deal with such cases. can there be a work-around, like placing a
dummy character or something to protect it.

For now I will just rewrite the sentence.

Thank you very much.
--
ఎందరో మహానుభావులు అందరికి వందనములు
YYR