Re: [O] [new exporter][texinfo] Macro definition section

From: Jonathan Leech-Pepin
Subject: Re: [O] [new exporter][texinfo] Macro definition section
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 09:58:16 -0500

Hello,  (helps if I hit paste before hitting send)

On 11 November 2012 15:22, Thomas S. Dye <address@hidden> wrote:
Aloha all,

The texinfo source for the Org manual has a number of macro definitions
for commands and keys between the end of the header (@finalout) and the
beginning of the Copying section.

The texinfo back-end for the new exporter doesn't have a slot here and
I'm wondering if it needs one?

I believe I accounted for most of the special strings that are
directly transcoded in texinfo.  There may be some that are missing,
however they can be added directly in the document using the
=@@info:<texinfo command>@@= syntax (inline export snippets).

Are there any particular pieces of synxtax that you believe would be
useful to have added to org-entities that would also be useful in
other backends?

All the best,
Tom
--
T.S. Dye & Colleagues, Archaeologists
735 Bishop St, Suite 315, Honolulu, HI 96813

Regards,

--
Jon