Re: [O] [ANN] e-icalendar back-end

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] e-icalendar back-end
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 22:12:22 +0100

Hello,

Simon Thum <address@hidden> writes:

> just tested and it seems to work fine.

Thanks for testing it.

> A glitch: Unlike the other functions, I could not get
> org-e-icalendar-export-current-agenda to auto-complete in M-x

That's correct. `org-e-icalendar-export-current-agenda' isn't meant to
be a command. It will be called internally by `org-agenda-write' ("C-x
C-w" from an agenda buffer). Though, for now, it isn't since
org-icalendar.el is still current icalendar back-end.

> and it also did not produce meaningful results (empty icalendar).

Make sure to call it from an agenda buffer. Also, you may want to check
`org-e-icalendar-include-todo' variable if your agenda view only
contains TODO entries.

> What I'm missing is the ability to influence the amount of information
> "diclosed" for a public calendar. But 'll hack on this myself and come
> back eventually.

You can tweak `org-e-icalendar-include-body' (i.e. set it to nil).

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou