Re: [O] How to set up a recurring task wich is automatically set on done

From: Ukhara Arahku
Subject: Re: [O] How to set up a recurring task wich is automatically set on done
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 14:29:32 +0100

Hi,

thanks for this syntax.
2012/11/10 Memnon Anon <address@hidden>

requirement 1 and 3 would be something like this:

  DEADLINE: <2012-11-11 So ++2w -2d>

, a repeated task with an explicit deadline for the item.

Regarding 2, the setting to DONE automatically bit:
May I ask, why you consider that? It doesn't seem really
useful to me; a status change, purely based on time, does not convey any
information whatsoever afaict.

In this special issue I have to do a report every two weeks and the agenda should only remember myself; in case the date passed, it doesn't matter:  the status should change for a fortnight to DONE

I don't want to have list of items in the agenda, which are always done and I have to change manually the status.

ukhara