Re: [O] Outline export styles

From: Ken Williams
Subject: Re: [O] Outline export styles
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 12:31:32 -0600

I found the 'section-number-format' variable, which customizes nicely to do
what I asked about.

But on second thought, I guess that's not what I really want.  Because my
"Create a vector..." stuff is actually a paragraph or so, and doesn't fit
nicely on one line as a headline.  So it looks like I want to customize the
plain-list output formats, and I'm not sure how to tie those together without
specifying each one manually.

 -Ken

> Hi,
>
> Does org-mode support different outline export styles (to HTML)?  For
> instance, if I want something like this in the export:
>
>    1 Empirical probability distributions
>
>    a. Create a vector of 1,000 uniformly-sampled random integers
>
> instead of the default:
>
>    1 Empirical probability distributions
>
>    1.1 Create a vector of 1,000 uniformly-sampled random integers
>
> is there a configuration somewhere for that?  Thanks.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of any kind is strictly
via reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.